Date: 20 April (Saturday)
Time: 12pm to 6pm
*If you're registering together with a friend, kindly provide us his/her name in the custom detail box.
• Step-by-step instruction in sketching the flowers and wreath composition (Sketching guide booklet & tracing templates are provided)
• Watercolor brushwork in pulse and precision practice, glazing, layering, and basic color mixing
• Wei Tieng's style in whimsical and abstract realism by concentrating on controlled color blending, value shifts, and depth.
• Tips and tricks on finishing touches that make your painting *pop*!
Take-home kit is optional (Additional RM20).
• Alpha / White Nights artist grade paint* (12 colors) squeezed ready in travel palette, Size 03 brush (from Silverwhite/ Hosay*), Watercolor paper (5 sheets, from Arto Campap/ Clairefontaine*) *whichever is available in stock
*if you're opting out to purchase the material kit, kindly bring your own supplies of:
• watercolor (Alpha / White Nights quality equivalent). Pentel / Buncho are strongly not recommended
• watercolor brush size 0 and 3
Water jars, mixing palettes and watercolor papers are provided.
• Seats are limited on a first pay first served basis.
• Upon our seat confirmation email reply, your seat will be reserved for 12 hours for payment window. If payment is not received within the 12 hours, your seat will be given to the next booking in line (if any).
• If you are unable to make it, do be advised to find a replacement as there will be no refunds.