Try out something new with a magical hook and find out how you can turn a plain yarn into a beautiful basket. The class is suitable for beginners. This is a basic crochet crafting which covers crocheting in circular pattern and basket handle techno.
Date: 14th October 2018 (Sunday)
Time: 10am to 2pm (4 hours)
In this class, we will be learning:
- basic crochet techniques
- crocheting a circular base
- crochet edges around the basket
- crochet basket body
- crochet basket handle
- ending crochet
All materials will be provided with take-home kits (yarns, crochet hook & stitch marker), all you need to bring is yourself and a dose of sunshine!
*If you're registering together with a friend, kindly provide us his/her name in the custom detail box.
• Seats are limited on a first pay first served basis.
• Upon our seat confirmation email reply, your seat will be reserved for 12 hours for payment window. If payment is not received within the 12 hours, your seat will be given to the next booking in line (if any).
• If you are unable to make it, do be advised to find a replacement as there will be no refunds.