We've teamed up with handmade watercolor maker - Lindsey from @artisticisle_watercolor to bring you this exclusive Cherry Blossom class, using the Cherry Blossom palette set!
Date: 2 September (Sunday)
Time: 12pm to 3pm
Venue: Black Milk Studio (SS14, Subang Jaya) - full address will be given upon registration
For this class, we'll be learning how to paint Cherry Blossoms. This class is suitable for beginners as we will be teaching from the basics of watercolor and sketching techniques on the construction on the flowers.
We will be learning:
• Step-by-step instruction in sketching the flowers and composition (Sketching guide booklet & tracing templates are provided)
• Watercolor brushwork in pulse and precision practice, glazing, layering, and basic color mixing
• Wei Tieng's style in whimsical and abstract realism by concentrating on controlled color blending, value shifts, and depth.
• Tips and tricks on finishing touches that make your painting *pop*!
With just the right guidance, you'll be surprise how easy watercolor can be!
Take home kits include:
• Cherry Blossom set dot cards (sufficient for a 3-5 full paintings depending on usage)
• Watercolor brushes Silverwhite / Hosay (depending on stock availability
• Watercolor paper - Clairefontaine or Arto (depending on stock availability
Watercolors from Artistic Isle is handmade and 100% USDA organic. Don't miss this chance to test it out yourself!
*If you're registering together with a friend, kindly provide us his/her name in the custom detail box.
• Seats are limited on a first pay first served basis.
• Upon our seat confirmation email reply, your seat will be reserved for 12 hours for payment window. If payment is not received within the 12 hours, your seat will be given to the next booking in line (if any).
• If you are unable to make it, do be advised to find a replacement as there will be no refunds.