This class will be conducted by Jovy from @Aquarryl (IG), Singapore
Certain techniques that will help you achieve a carefree and spontaneous brush rhythms will be explored in this fun lesson I prepared for you. You will know more about the characteristics of watercolor and the freedom it will give you to express yourself
Date: 22 December (Saturday)
Time: 11am to 2pm
Venue: Black Milk Studio (SS14, Subang Jaya)
This workshop offers the following:
1. Fundamental techniques used in watercolor floral painting;
2. Color selection and combination to maximize use of limited colors in a palette;
3. Basic concepts of pigments, papers, brushes and brushwork;
4. Water control and water’s role in painting;
5. Step by step procedure and demonstration on how to paint loose flowers
*If you're registering together with your friend (s), kindly provide us his/her name in the custom detail box.
• Seats are limited on a first pay first served basis.
• There will be no refunds for cancelations, do be advised to find a replacement if you're unable to make it.
• Upon our seat confirmation email reply, your seat will be reserved for 12 hours for payment window. If payment is not received within the 12 hours, your seat will be given to the next booking in line (if any).