28 May - Watercolor Workshop (Floral Hoop / Beginner's Class)
is on back order
Share this product
Floral Hoop Watercolor Workshop (Beginner's Class)
Venue: Black Milk Studio (SS13/4 Subang Jaya). Full address and map will be given upon confirmation of registration.
Date: 28 May (Saturday)
Time: 12pm to 3pm
Learn to paint watercolor floral wreath with us!
This class is suitable for beginners who wants to learn to paint a floral wreath. With just simple guidance on the right techniques, you'll be amazed on how easy and fun watercolor can be! All materials are provided (including cakes and coffee!)
These floral hoops that can be used in decorating cards, journals or even simple labels.
And here is the best part not only you will be able to bring home your Floral Hoop painting, but also a tote bag or plush pillow of your painting! After you've finished your masterpiece, we will digitalize it and print it on the tote bag or plush pillow!
You are encouraged to bring your own watercolor/ brushes. But if you do not have any, don't worry, we will provide the materials on sharing basis during class.
Here's a checklist of materials if you're bringing your own:
1. Watercolor set in palette or in tube form
2. Brushes (sharp / pointed tip brushes in size 0, 2, 6, 8, 12)
3. Pencil & eraser for sketching
You will be provided:
1. Campap watercolor paper
2. Water cups
3. Materials mentioned on checklist above if you do not have any
4. Light refreshments, and a whole lots of fun during class time!
Drop us an email now to reserve a seat, or fill up the contact form below and we'll get back to you on the seat availability!
• Seats are limited on a first pay first served basis.
• Upon our seat confirmation email reply, your seat will be reserved for 12 hours for payment window. If payment is not received within the 12 hours, your seat will be given to the next booking in line (if any).
• If you are unable to make it, do be advised to find a replacement as there will be no refunds.