This class will be held at Cziplee, Bangsar
Date: 28th July (Saturday)
Tiime: 10.30am to 1.30pm
We will be learning:
• Step-by-step instruction in sketching the flowers and wreath composition (Sketching guide booklet & tracing templates are provided)
• Watercolor brushwork in pulse and precision practice, glazing, layering, and basic color mixing
• Wei Tieng's style in whimsical and abstract realism by concentrating on controlled color blending, value shifts, and depth.
• Tips and tricks on finishing touches that make your painting *pop*!
*If you're registering together with a friend, kindly provide us his/her name in the custom detail box.
You can bring your own tools and watercolor palette if you'd like. Otherwise, all materials are provided on sharing basis during class, you'll only need to bring yourself and a dose of sunshine.
• Seats are limited on a first pay first served basis.
• Upon our seat confirmation email reply, your seat will be reserved for 12 hours for payment window. If payment is not received within the 12 hours, your seat will be given to the next booking in line (if any).
• If you are unable to make it, do be advised to find a replacement as there will be no refunds.