Bullet Journaling by Black Milk Project (Wei Tieng)
Overwhelmed by the too many things on your mind, trying to remember what to do next? Always wanted to use a planner but you have completely no idea how to?
Date: 7th Dec, 2018 (Friday)
Time: 10.30am to 1.30pm
Venue: Cziplee, Bangsar
Come join us as we incorporate planning tips, art directions and the purposeful & intentional use of journaling all in a small book that is designed to be portable. It offers an effective means of providing focus & clarity to the things you’re doing, achieve goals & plan your everyday well because every single minute counts.
We'll be covering content constructions, layout planning, basic doodling on planner elements & icons and so much more!
Take-home kit includes:
• Manual on bullet journaling contents, layouts, quick doodles & inspirations
• A dotted Kokuyo blank notebook to kickstart your journaling
• Assorted stationeries (Colored pens, stickers, ruler etc)
There are more stationeries (ie. washi tapes, stamps, papers, stickers, memo pads, pens) provided to be shared during class, but do bring along your fav' stationaries if you have any!
This class is only limited to 10 pax.
*If you're registering together with a friend, kindly provide us his/her name in the custom detail box.
• Seats are limited on a first pay first served basis.
• Upon our seat confirmation email reply, your seat will be reserved for 12 hours for payment window. If payment is not received within the 12 hours, your seat will be given to the next booking in line (if any).
• If you are unable to make it, do be advised to find a replacement as there will be no refunds.