Negative painting is one of the most exciting approach to watercolor. The technique is a unique approach of painting around an object to define it in a composition.
In this class, we will be learning:
• Step-by-step instruction to achieve a complete understanding of watercolor and negative painting
• Watercolor brushwork, glazing, layering, edges, color mixing on negative painting
• Wei Tieng's style in whimsical and abstract realism by concentrating on shape making, color and value shifts, and depth
It'll be a fun and interactive class where we get to familiarise ourselves with watercolor techniques, then to experimenting with interesting types of shapes, colors and value shifts to create some creative composition in your artwork
Date: 20 Oct (Saturday)
Time: 3pm to 6pm
Venue: Black Milk Studio (SS14, Subang Jaya)
*If you're registering together with your friend (s), kindly provide us his/her name in the custom detail box.
This class is suitable for both beginners to intermediate watercolor enthusiast. With just simple guidance on the right techniques, you'll be amazed on how easy and fun watercolor can be!
All materials will be provided with take-home kits, all you need to bring is yourself and a dose of sunshine!
• Seats are limited on a first pay first served basis.
• There will be no refunds for cancelations, do be advised to find a replacement if you're unable to make it.
• Upon our seat confirmation email reply, your seat will be reserved for 12 hours for payment window. If payment is not received within the 12 hours, your seat will be given to the next booking in line (if any).