Date: 8th Dec, 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 3.00pm to 6.00pm
Venue: Cziplee, Bangsar
Christmas season is here~ Spruce up your christmas deco with some new skills! In this Christmas edition Pointed Pen Botanicals workshop, you will be creating a variety of christmassy botanical elements. Unleash your creativity and design some pointed pen botanical wreaths in gorgeous colour combinations! Don't forget to add some bling
- 1 straight nib holder
- 1 Nikko G nib
- 1 Leonardt Hiro #40 nib
- 1 vial walnut ink (5 ml)
- 1 watercolour palette
- 10 premixed shimmery paints
- 1 Finetec pan (colour of your choice, just pick one at Cziplee!)
- 1 mini waterbrush
- Pointed Pen Botanicals worksheets
- Set of blank coloured cards
- Personalized place card
*If you're registering together with a friend, kindly provide us his/her name in the custom detail box.
• Seats are limited on a first pay first served basis.
• Upon our seat confirmation email reply, your seat will be reserved for 12 hours for payment window. If payment is not received within the 12 hours, your seat will be given to the next booking in line (if any).
• If you are unable to make it, do be advised to find a replacement as there will be no refunds.