Watercolor Workshop (Floral Hoop / Beginner's Class)
is on back order
Share this product
Floral Hoop Watercolor Workshop (Beginner's Class) - [ CLASS IS FULL AND CLOSED FOR REGISTRATION]
1st instalment of our watercolor workshop - exclusively at RM180 (normal price RM200)
Venue: Black Milk Studio (SS13/4 Subang Jaya). Full address and map will be given upon confirmation of registration.
Date: 10th April 2016 (Sunday)
Time: 3pm - 6pm
This class is suitable for beginners who wants to learn basic watercolor techniques. The theme for this class will be flowers and wreaths. Learn to paint these floral hoops that can be used in decorating cards, journals or even simple labels.
And here is the best part (the part where we promised you that it'll be awesome) - not only you will be able to bring home your Floral Hoop painting, but also a plush pillow of your painting! After you've finished your masterpiece, we will digitalize it and sew it into a round plush pillow (worth RM89)!
You are encouraged to bring your own watercolor/ brushes. But if you do not have any, don't worry, we will provide the materials on sharing basis during class.
Here's a checklist of materials if you're bringing your own:
1. Watercolor set in palette or in tube form
2. Brushes (sharp / pointed tip brushes in size 0, 2, 6, 8, 12)
3. Pencil & eraser for sketching
You will be provided:
1. Campap watercolor paper
2. Water cups
3. Materials mentioned on checklist above if you do not have any
4. Light refreshments, and a whole lots of fun during class time!
Drop us an email now to reserve a seat, or fill up the contact form below and we'll get back to you on the seat availability!
• Seats are limited on a first pay first served basis.
• Upon our seat confirmation email reply, your seat will be reserved for 12 hours for payment window. If payment is not received within the 12 hours, your seat will be given to the next booking in line (if any).
• If you are unable to make it, do be advised to find a replacement as there will be no refunds.