Join us for a 2-days workshop that will introduce and equip you with all the basics you'll ever need to embark on your own watercolor journey.
Early bird special: RM490! (Normal price : RM550)
*early bird promo ends on 31st August
This class is suitable for beginners to intermediate level. We're keeping the class small (maximum of 16 pax with 3 teachers) as to ensure each student get ample of one-on-one guidance according to individual pace and skill level.
The Watercolor Exursion course outline:
Day 1 (30th Sept / Sat / 12pm to 6pm):
Understanding Colors - The Fundamentals
On the first day, we're gonna learn about colors, color, and colors! Color creates visual impact, it evokes emotion, it organises design. We will learn the fundamentals in creating a color wheel, what are complementary colors, exploring intuitive color mixing, understanding the science behind colors to express your message through them in your painting.
Day 2 (1st Oct / Sun / 12pm to 6pm):
Loose floral bouquet - 2 ways (The traditional technique & the detailed modern technique)
We will come back for Day 2 in learning various basic watercolor techniques and strokes. The 2 main projects that we will be doing are the loose floral bouquet using the traditional wet on wet technique, while the modern technique will take on the dry on wet technique with alot of pulse and precision practice.
You will be provided:
• The Watercolor Excursion workbook printed on 200gsm watercolor paper
• A comprehensive beginners manual covering class's notes, watercolor tools & artwork samples
• A basic watercolor starter kit - 12 colors palatte & 2 brushes
• A certificate of participation upon completing the workshop
• Yummy light refreshments, new friends and loads of fun!
At the end of the class, your final artwork will be digitalized and printed on a plush pillow or totebag.
Date: 30 Sept & 1 Oct (Sat & Sun)
Time: 12pm to 6pm (for both days)
Venue: Black Milk Studio (SS14, Subang Jaya)
*Kindly note that absentees/ last minute cancellation for this class will not be refundable. The seat for workshop is transferable with a replacement students, but not re-placeable for future classes unless with valid medical certification
• Seats are limited on a first pay first served basis.
• Upon our seat confirmation email reply, your seat will be reserved for 12 hours for payment window. If payment is not received within the 12 hours, your seat will be given to the next booking in line (if any).
• If you are unable to make it, do be advised to find a replacement as there will be no refunds.